Today I am linking up with the Teaching Trio's linky party!
Have to dos:
1. On Friday my team found out that our draft IEPs for next year are due within the next month! This weekend I have been working on completing the parts I can, but I need to get all of my testing done this week. Ugg!!!
2. Luckily I have all of my testing done for NYSAA, but now I have to enter all of the info into the computer software, print and organize the datafolios. Wayyyyy too much testing going on!!
3. Exercise! I'm hoping that some day soon this moves into a different section. It would be so much easier if I WANTED to do it!!! :D
Hoping to do:
1. With all this testing to do I am guessing it isn't going to happen. I'm hopeful though!
2. This week is going to be extra chaotic and stressful. That is usually the perfect excuse not making good choices, but I'm going to work hard to continue losing weight and making good choices. I've lost 4.8 over the last 2 weeks. Wish me luck!
Happy to do:
1. Last night I put a down payment on getting a new blog design. I am SUPER excited! I've been looking at all sorts of blogs to get a better feel for what I do and don't want.
Be sure and hop over to the Teaching Trio to see what everyone else is up to this week. Hope you have a fantastic week!!